Monday, June 24, 2013

Specialized Bike For Sale

If you follow me on twitter or know me in person, you are well aware that I purchased a brand new triathlon bike recently.  It is a 2013 Specialized SHIV Expert with UTI gear system (electronic gear changing).  Now, I bought this to help me get to the next level.  Not that there was anything wrong with the 2011 Specialized Transition Pro I am selling now, but it is in a completely different caliber.  The SHIV is retailed at $6,600 while the Transition is retailed at $2,500 (with Keo Look Pedals).  And anybody that is a triathlete or cyclist, you get what you pay for.

I have put a little over 1,200 miles on the Transition Pro since I primarily used it as a race day bike.  It is in very good condition (See pictues below).  It has recently been serviced and ready to ride unless you have different shoes or pedals than Keo Looks (comes with the bike), which is a wquick change. 

I am asking for $1,800 CASH ONLY

Contact me @ 9083802250 for more information.  I am going to put this on craigslist in a few days but I wanted to give my readers a first crack at it.

Check out the pictures below


No comments:

Post a Comment